TERMS & CONDITIONS - Fitness Factory (Telford) Ltd.
* The club shall be known as Fitness Factory (Telford) Ltd. Management reserve the right to change rules, terms and conditions of the club without prior notice.
* Management reserve the right to change fees and payments for the good and benefit of the club.
* Membership cards remain the property of the club and all members will be required to show cards on each and every visit.
* Members will conduct themselves in a quiet, well mannered fashion at all times.
* Members who appear intoxicated will be refused entry.
* The management reserve the right to refuse entry at all times and to terminate memberships with immediate effect.
* Members expelled will forfeit all privileges of membership.
* Any complaints unresolved at the time of incident will be referred to and dealt with by the manager.
* The club shall be entitled to make alterations, carry out repairs or maintenance without prior notice, though the course, every consideration will be made to minimise inconvenience.
* The club shall not be responsible for the personal belongings of the members or visitors. * Suitable attire must be worn at all times.
* Additional charges of up to £20 may be incurred for any unpaid direct debits.
* No refunds for non-usage of clubs facilities.
* Photograph compulsory, I give permission to use pictures & videos for advertising purposes. I acknowledge I have been CCTV monitored all the time. Parents/Guardians authorise us to use pictures and videos for advertising and social media.
* The club reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions from time to time.
* Members can only suspend their membership once their initial commitment has passed.
* Unpaid direct debits will be reclaimed on or just after the 1st, 9th, 17th, 24th of relevant claim month without prior written or verbal notice.
Members must be a named account holder of the account to be debited and be the only person required to authorise direct debit. ** Please note only UK bank accounts are acceptable for direct debit payments ** Website images are for illustration purposes
A member or visitor engaging in the club activities or making use of its facilities are responsible for ensuring that he or she is properly equipped and that his or her state of health and physical condition are such as not to involve any risk to him or herself or any other person making use of the club. It is hereby understood and agreed the club accepts no responsibility for accident, injury, illness, loss or misadventure caused to or suffered by members or guests on the club premises you enter at your own risk. Members & visitors are responsible for their own insurance in respect of injuries suffered, loss or damage to equipment. You acknowledge that you have carefully read this “waiver & release” and fully understand that it is a release of liability. You expressly agree to release and discharge the club from any and all claims or causes of action and you agree to voluntarily give up or waive any right that you may otherwise have to bring a legal action against the club for personal injury or property damage. To the extent that statute or case law does not prohibit releases for negligence, this release is also for negligence. If any portion of this release from liability shall be deemed by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then the remainder of this release from liability shall remain in full force and effect and the offending provision or provisions severed here from. Furthermore, you understand that all Fitness Factory Telford’ services are non-refundable and non-transferable and have noted the expiration period for such services.
You may cancel your membership at any time, since you pay by direct debit a month in advance, just end your direct debit for the month you wish to cancel. You must give notice of this cancellation in writing by email or letter. An acknowledgement of your cancellation will be emailed to you.
* I am aware of and understand the potential risks associated with physical exercise and I am voluntarily partaking in these activities with a knowledge thereof.
* I have had the opportunity to ask questions regarding activities, use of equipment, other related activities and to have the benefit of an induction programme. Any questions I have asked have been answered to my satisfaction.
* The questionnaire attached hereto has been completed to the best of my knowledge and belief.
* I understand that if there is a change in my condition at all, I must inform the Club Management in order that my training can be re-assessed.
* Without prejudice to the above, Fitness Factory (Telford) Ltd accepts no liability for loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising caused to me or suffered by me whilst on the premises,
I understand that ALL membership fees are non-refundable. I acknowledge membership is for a minimum period of __months from date of joining; thereafter it is continuous and expires only on cancellation. I accept that I must give a full calendar month notice of cancellation. All members who wish to cancel their membership must do so in writing or email to the gym. Failure to do so will result in the claiming of another Direct Debit payment.
I have read, understand and accept the rules, terms and conditions lay down by the club and agree to abide by them. I understand that the club may from time to time make changes to the club without prior notice.
Everything you need to get you started.